Iba Botanicals Inc.
Iba Botanicals is pioneering the production of flavor and fragrance ingredients in the Philippines under a sustainable, transparent, and socially inclusive model. We produce high quality, high volume, pure and natural essential oils that we export to some of the largest multinational companies in the flavor, fragrance and wellness industries. Our operations are structure to ensure supply chain best practices, and we are not only focused on profits but also ensuring we support positive environmental impact and uplifting the lives of our community partners.
Founded on Family Values
We are dedicated to bringing you nothing but the best: the same essential oil we extract with and love. It’s a tradition grounded in values that still run in our devotion to work.
Our mission is to be the driver of a major new industry for the Philippines, focused on impactful development, at every opportunity seeking to uplift the lives of our community partners.
Our vision is to scale our activities around the Philippines, such that we can unlock the potential for the natural products sector and drive multi-generational positive change for our community partners around the country.
Our company's core values and principles are:
- To undertake best practices at every step in the supply chain, and to drive these best practices to become the industry norm.
- To have always the highest regard for employee health and safety.
- To seek to drive the most impactful and transformational engagement with our community partners.
- To act as stewards of the environment, and practice sustainable farming practices.
- Whenever possible, to support non-core initiatives that will result in the advancement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for the Philippines.
- To spread awareness internationally of the importance of sustainable, impactful and inclusive supply chains and to act as an example of responsible commercial development.
We are a multigenerational workforce…
...We strive for sustainable development.
…Together we lead positive change.
“Together we thrive!”
Benjamin Warren, Mead Chief Executive Officer
A philanthropist that supports impactful development to the Filipino community since 2014.
Mark Lockhart Quinn, Chief Operating Officer
A corporate executive with twenty years exposure in business planning and leadership.